BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- The spotlight will again be on the consumer this week as upcoming retail sales numbers shed light on this year's holiday shopping season, continuing the retail-centric trend that the market's been undertaking for the last couple of weeks.
Retail has also been a focus of our Rocket Stocks list for the last two weeks. Rocket Stocks, a list of beaten-down stocks with near-term growth catalysts and long-term growth potential, have performed especially strongly over the last week, delivering an average 9.49% gain. Over the past 20 weeks, the growing list has outperformed the S&P 500 by 44.83%
In fact, in the last five trading sessions, every single Rocket play has outperformed the S&P 500 by a significant margin.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV