Carrier: AT&T and T-Mobile
Pros: It offers both a touch screen and a keypad, a sliding screen that tilts upward for video viewing, Bluetooth 2.0 and 5-megapixel camera with flash. It also has 32 gigabytes of memory that can balloon to 48 gigabytes through a microSD expansion slot. Its built-in apps include a YouTube-specific player and AP news, while its world-roaming feature makes it a low-maintenance global travel companion.
Cons: Did you see the price? Sure, you're getting an unlocked phone, but if you're dropping six Franklins on a smartphone, it shouldn't have a touch screen that's more difficult to use than those of less expensive counterparts like the iPhone and Pre. Its Symbian OS is starting to look aged compared to the offerings of Apple, Palm and Google.-- Reported by Jason Notte in Boston.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV