Pros: With Google handling the Web browser and mapping/GPS features, there's a solid foundation. The touch screen-keypad combo is a nice upgrade over the competition, while the 5-megapixel camera, micro USB port, microSD port that can expand its memory to 32 gigabytes and seven hours of talk time combine into a sturdy bit of smartphone.
Cons: It's on Verizon, which is great as long as you're in the states. Go abroad with it and you'll be carrying a shiny brick. Its video display is gorgeous, but offerings for its player are somewhat limited. Musically, it sounds just fine, but requires wire or memory card file transfers if you're unwilling to download songs from Amazon. As for the keypad, its relatively flat nature makes it slightly more convenient than the touch screen.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV