Riso Replaces Kellman As Care CEO
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Care Investment Trust Inc., a real estate investment trust that invests in healthcare-related real estate and commercial mortgage debt, said Friday that Salvatore Riso Jr. had become chief executive officer.
Riso replaced F. Scott Kellman, who informed the company's board that he would resign at the end of the day Friday.
Riso had served as the company's secretary and chief compliance officer since February 2008.
Prior to that, he was a senior vice president and chief counsel of the corporate finance group at CIT Group Inc.Care also said that Chief Finance Officer Paul Hughes would replace Riso as chief compliance officer and secretary. Care shares rose 37 cents, or 4.6 percent, to close at $8.42 on Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV