Farmer Mac Declares Quarterly Dividends On Common And Preferred Stock
WASHINGTON, Dec. 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Board of Directors of the Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac) has declared a quarterly dividend on each of the Corporation's three classes of common stock -- Class A Voting Common Stock (NYSE: AGM.A), Class B Voting Common Stock (not listed on any exchange), and Class C Non-Voting Common Stock (NYSE: AGM). The quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share of common stock will be payable on December 31, 2009 to holders of record of common stock as of December 15, 2009.
Farmer Mac's Board of Directors has also declared quarterly dividends on the Corporation's Series B and Series C Preferred Stock, none of which is listed on any exchange. The quarterly dividends of $30.00 per share of Series B-1 and Series B-2 Preferred Stock, $25.00 per share of Series B-3 Preferred Stock, and $12.50 per share of Series C Preferred Stock are for the period from October 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009 and will be payable on December 31, 2009 to holders of record of preferred stock as of December 21, 2009. Each share of Series B and Series C Preferred Stock has a par value and liquidation preference of $1,000.00 per share.
Farmer Mac is a stockholder-owned instrumentality of the United States chartered by Congress to establish a secondary market for agricultural real estate and rural housing mortgage loans and rural utilities loans and to facilitate capital market funding for USDA-guaranteed farm program and rural development loans. Additional information about Farmer Mac is available on Farmer Mac's website at www.farmermac.com .
SOURCE Farmer Mac
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV