Earnings Roundup: Jo-Ann Stores, G-III Apparel
Among the earnings stories for Wednesday, Dec. 2, from AP Financial News:
HUDSON, Ohio (AP) ¿ Jo-Ann Stores Inc. said its third-quarter profit more than doubled as consumers bought more sewing and craft merchandise.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ G-III Apparel Group Inc. shares rose after the apparel manufacturer posted a rise in its third-quarter profit, helped by demand for dresses and sports clothing, and lifted its profit and revenue outlook for fiscal 2010.
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) ¿ Medical device maker Synovis Life Technologies Inc. said its profit doubled during its fiscal fourth quarter on a boost in sales and a gain from investments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV