Still, Tiger's relationship with sponsors who remained loyal to him throughout his humiliating ordeal seemed to be getting stronger. Shortly after he resurfaced from hiding, Tiger was cast in a bold and controversial -- some would say creepy -- Nike (NKE) ad, a clear effort by Team Tiger to seek resolution on his recent past.
That was in early April, as Tiger got ready to return to professional golf at the Masters tournament. And on June 3, Electronic Arts (ERTS) announced that it had cast the golfer in a humorous ad campaign for its latest Tiger Woods PGA Tour video game.
EA Sports, in anticipation of the product's launch on June 8, released a new Tiger Woods commercial and the first in a series of online videos. This would be Tiger's second major appearance in an ad since his return to the game.What follows is a documentation of the Tiger saga, starting from his return to the professional game at the Masters tournament in the first half of April and going back to where the breakout of the scandal all began....
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV