In 2007, Woods joined soccer star Thierry Henry and tennis great Roger Federer in the "Gillette Champions" marketing campaign. The deal is thought to be worth $10 million to $20 million.
Since then, Procter & Gamble's Gillette division said it would begin limiting Woods' role in its marketing programs.
-- Written by Andrea Tse in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Andrea Tse.
Stockpickr.com. Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. Follow Andrea Tse on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV