Avery Dennison And Stamps.com Debut Complete Internet Mailing And Shipping Solution
BREA, Calif., Dec. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Avery Dennison Office Products and Stamps.com unveiled the Desktop Postal Center as part of Avery's Mailing Center service, a comprehensive set of tools and services for mailing and shipping needs. Together the Avery Dennison and Stamps.com alliance provides the most convenient and cost-effective postage solution for small businesses and home office professionals, helping them accomplish all their day-to-day shipping and mailing projects. By transforming a computer/printer into a shipping machine, the Desktop Postal Center can save time and resources by accurately calculating exact postage with a postal scale, automatically verifying addresses through Stamps.com, tracking packages via e-mail notifications and eliminating the need to ever go to the post office again.
"With our alliance with Stamps.com, we can provide a cost-effective and complete end-to-end solution for business professionals – no matter what the mailing or shipping project," said Adam Bratter, director, labels marketing for Avery Dennison Office Products. "Perfect for small businesses, the Desktop Postal Center is a one-stop shop for all their daily shipping needs, increasing their efficiency."
The integrated shipping solution includes a postage software service that allows quick and easy printing of U.S. postage right from a desktop computer. Business professionals have access to all classes of U.S. Postal Service delivery service. Shipping products from home or office is a simple and easy three-step process:
- Create an account online at www.avery.com/postage and load postage account with funds
- Create and print Avery® shipping labels and postage
- Apply labels and postage to package and leave for postal carrier
- 32402 -- Avery White Shipping Labels – $16.13
- 32403 -- Avery 3-Part Multipurpose Mailing Labels – $16.13
- 32404 -- Avery Stamps – $12.48
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV