Earnings Roundup: Universal Technical, Landauer
Among the earnings stories for Tuesday, Dec. 1, from AP Financial News:
PHOENIX ¿ Universal Technical Institute Inc., a trade school for automotive, motorcycle and boat repair, said its fiscal fourth-quarter profit soared as a record number of students enrolled amid the economic slump.
GLENWOOD, Ill. ¿ Radiation monitoring consultant Landauer Inc. reported a fiscal fourth-quarter profit that met analyst expectations, sending shares higher.
WALL, N.J. ¿ New Jersey Resources Corp. posted a loss for its fiscal fourth quarter as gas prices dropped, but the natural gas utility raised its dividend.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV