Earnings Roundup: Universal Technical, Landauer
Among the earnings stories for Tuesday, Dec. 1, from AP Financial News:
PHOENIX ¿ Universal Technical Institute Inc., a trade school for automotive, motorcycle and boat repair, said its fiscal fourth-quarter profit soared as a record number of students enrolled amid the economic slump.
GLENWOOD, Ill. ¿ Radiation monitoring consultant Landauer Inc. reported a fiscal fourth-quarter profit that met analyst expectations, sending shares higher.
WALL, N.J. ¿ New Jersey Resources Corp. posted a loss for its fiscal fourth quarter as gas prices dropped, but the natural gas utility raised its dividend.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV