Sony VAIO VPC
Screen size: 14 inches
Operating system: Windows 7Specifications: Core 2 Duo T6600 processor, 4-gigabyte memory, 500-gigabyte hard drive, Blu-ray reader, microphone, Web cam, firewire ports, memory card reader, DVI/HDMI video outputs. Pros: Good battery life at 5 hours, highly portable at 14 inches and 5.1 pounds and has 265MB of video memory for the "World of Warcraft" set. Cons: Less expensive than similarly stacked laptops, but on the high-end even for a 14-inch model. (Ask early PS3 buyers about this). Now check out Gary Krakow's 10 best cheap netbooks >>>
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV