Toshiba Satellite U505
Screen size: 13.3 inchesOperating system: Windows 7 Specifications: Core 2 Duo P7450 processor, 4-gigabyte memory, 500-gigabyte hard drive, DVD drive, microphone, Web cam, memory card reader, DVI/HDMI video outs. Pros: High performance and lots of memory, 4.5 hours of battery life, large display for a small book, has eSATA port and facial-recognition security. At 13.3 inches and 4.9 pounds, it's roughly the size of a big netbook. Cons: A moderately priced laptop but a costly netbook alternative. Cheaper models get clunkier and strip away memory and functionality, though the recently released Satellite T115 weighs 3.5 pounds, has an 11.6-inch screen and 9 hours of battery life, and starts at $450 for a hard drive with half the capacity. The A505 is larger at 16 inches, but costs nearly $150 less and gets 6.75 hours of battery life.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV