Tredegar's CEO Gottwald To Retire
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Tredegar Corp. said Monday that its president and chief executive officer will retire at the end of January.
John D. Gottwald, 55, will continue to serve on the Richmond, Va. company's board of directors. He will be replaced by Nancy M. Taylor, 49, who currently serves as the company's executive vice president and president of the Tredegar Film Products division.
Gottwald joined Tredegar in 1989 and served as president and chief executive officer from 1989 to 2001 and from 2006 to the present.
Tredegar makes plastic films, elastics and other materials for personal and household products. Company stock rose 28 cents to $14.41 in Monday trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV