Soft Drink Company Cott Says Tender Offer Expired
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) ¿ Canadian soft drink maker Cott Corp. said on Monday a tender offer expired on Friday for 8 percent senior subordinated notes due 2011.
As of the expiration date, Cott Beverages Inc., a subsidiary, had received valid tenders of $237.1 million, or 95.5 percent of the total outstanding.
Cott Beverages bought $236.7 million, or 95.4 percent, of the total outstanding.
Following the tender offer, there is $11.2 million of 8 percent notes outstanding.Cott Corp. operates bottling facilities in the U.S., Canada, the U.K. and Mexico. Shares declined 3 cents to $8.20 in morning trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV