Otter Tail Electric Rate Case Settled In ND
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) ¿ Otter Tail Power Co.'s North Dakota customers will be paying slightly lower rates under a settlement of an electric rate case.
The utility's 57,000 North Dakota electric customers also will be getting a small refund, with interest, for overpaying their electric bills during the past year.
An average residential customer using about 836 kilowatt hours of power each month will get a bill credit of about $6 within the next three months.
North Dakota's Public Service Commission approved the settlement Wednesday.Otter Tail customers also will be paying less to finance the cost of new wind farms in northeastern and east-central North Dakota. Now, a typical residential customer is paying $3.82 a month for the wind energy. The new rates put the payback amount at $2.65 a month.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV