Ebix, Cott Lead Under-the-Radar Stocks
BOSTON (TheStreet) -- TheStreet.com's "Under the Radar" feature highlights small companies with big growth potential. Here are the 10 best-performing stocks from the series.
Ebix (EBIX): Shares of Ebix, which supplies software products and advice to insurers, have gained 75% since the company was first profiled on May 21. Ebix's net income for the first nine months of the year has increased 38% to $26.7 million, or $2.17 a share.
Cott (COT): Cott shares have advanced 50% since it was first profiled on Aug. 4. The company, which produces soda and energy drinks, reported a combined $71 million profit for the past three quarters after a year-earlier loss of $109.4 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV