Kimberly-Clark To Buy Medical Device Maker I-Flow
DALLAS (AP) ¿ Boxer Acquisition Inc., a subsidiary of consumer products maker Kimberly-Clark Corp., said it would buy all remaining shares of I-Flow Corp. Tuesday, now that shareholders have tendered ¿ and Kimberly Clark has bought ¿ 90.8 percent of I-Flow's common shares.
I-Flow makes drug delivery devices and surgical products like pumps and catheters.
The tender offer deadline was Monday, and Kimberly-Clark has bought all the shares that were tendered. The remaining shares will be worth $12.65 per share in cash without interest and less any withholding taxes, the same amount as the tender offer.
I-Flow will become a part of Kimberly-Clark Health Care and I-Flow shares will no longer trade on the Nasdaq.Shares of Kimberly-Clark, based in Dallas, fell 15 cents to $65.53 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV