Earnings Roundup: Tyson Foods, Inter Parfums
Among the earnings stories for Monday, Nov. 23, from AP Financial News:
MILWAUKEE (AP) ¿ Tyson Foods Inc. said it made strides in the meat business this year and predicts more improvement next year, but analysts worry the company's all-important chicken business is lagging others in the industry.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Perfume company Inter Parfums Inc. reported after the market closed that profit rose in the third quarter, helped by reduced expenses and a foreign currency gain.
SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) ¿ Clothing retailer Citi Trends Inc. said a stronger back-to-school shopping season helped it post a third-quarter profit, compared with a year-ago loss.MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. (AP) ¿ Price-conscious grocery shoppers are being choosy about what they buy to cook at home, even from the value-oriented Campbell Soup Co. SAN FRANCISCO (AP) ¿ Hewlett-Packard Co.'s profit jumped 14 percent in the latest quarter, helped by cost-cutting and better results from its technology services division. HOUSTON (AP) ¿ Oil services company BJ Services Co. said it posted a fiscal fourth-quarter loss as drilling plunged.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV