8. Piutre USA: Finally, a way to answer "I want a pony" that doesn't result in thousands of dollars in stable fees. Italian toymaker Riccardo Chiavetta originally designed these lifelike stuffed animals in the late 1970s, building some to scale. When buying a dog, you must select a Borzoi ($220-$1,023), Havanese ($200) or Shiba Inu ($145-$598) from the company's more than 70 breeds. Piutre also has standard teddy bears ($105-$234), but its clientele is more likely to go for a grizzly ($4,200) one of its dozens of wild animals or its 53-inch-tall pony ($2,875).
10 Quirky Sites for Clever Holiday Gifts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.