7. Rent the Runway: Do you like Netflix (NFLX) and GameFly, but wish they made you look prettier? Look no further than Rent the Runway, where you can get a Diane von Furstenberg the same way you'd get the second disc from season three of "The Office" -- through the mail. For $50 to $200 per garment, customers can rent a Christian Siriano or Herve Leger piece for four nights and ship it back in a prepaid envelope. Dry cleaning is included and there's an optional $5 damage insurance fee, but, unlike Netflix, you're on the hook for the entire cost if a dress gets completely destroyed.
10 Quirky Sites for Clever Holiday Gifts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.