5. Woot T-shirts: What started as a market-testing shop for electronic goods quickly became a one-day-only sale bonanza, offering items such as iRobot (IRBT) Roomba Virtual Walls and nut roasters until 11:59 p.m. The site has since introduced outlets for wine (wine.woot.com) and children's items (kids.woot.com). The most fun can be found at its T-shirt site, where recent offerings include an image of a passed out Cookie Monster surrounded by drained shot glasses of milk entitled "The Binge."
10 Quirky Sites for Clever Holiday Gifts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.