4. Ruby Jewel Treats: If you're going to make one thing, but make it well, the ice cream sandwich is a great pick. This Pacific Northwest-based company takes a few simple concepts -- cookies, ice cream, farm-fresh local ingredients -- and pours them into deliciously complex little pucks. The lemon and honey in its Lemon Cookie with Honey Lavender sandwiches are all natural, as is the mint in the Dark Chocolate Cookie with Fresh Mint sandwiches and the pumpkin from its seasonal Ginger Cookie with Pumpkin. With a case of 22 small sandwiches going for $55 and 15 large sandwiches fetching $60, they're definitely not Klondike bars. Get the variety pack.
10 Quirky Sites for Clever Holiday Gifts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts