2. Powell's Books: Let Target (TGT - Get Report), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT - Get Report) and Amazon (AMZN - Get Report) slug it out over new online books. Oregonians and lovers of literature seek sanctuary in this one-stop new, used and rare-volume bookstand. Teeming with signed editions, staff picks and exclusive author interviews and essays, Powell's is a candy store for a kid who gets a treat out of reading J.D. Salinger's Franny and Zooey. Have fun stocking discounted copies of Sarah Palin's memoir, big boys: The Powell's crowd will be here in the corner writing in Moleskine journals, thumbing through autographed copies of John Irving's Last Night In Twisted River (Random House 2009) and Jonathan Safran Foer's Eating Animals (Little, Brown & Co. 2009) and enjoying 30% off its New York Review of Books classics collection.
10 Quirky Sites for Clever Holiday Gifts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.