2. Powell's Books: Let Target (TGT), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) and Amazon (AMZN) slug it out over new online books. Oregonians and lovers of literature seek sanctuary in this one-stop new, used and rare-volume bookstand. Teeming with signed editions, staff picks and exclusive author interviews and essays, Powell's is a candy store for a kid who gets a treat out of reading J.D. Salinger's Franny and Zooey. Have fun stocking discounted copies of Sarah Palin's memoir, big boys: The Powell's crowd will be here in the corner writing in Moleskine journals, thumbing through autographed copies of John Irving's Last Night In Twisted River (Random House 2009) and Jonathan Safran Foer's Eating Animals (Little, Brown & Co. 2009) and enjoying 30% off its New York Review of Books classics collection.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV