NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Costco and Coca-Cola are in a price war -- and as the two duke it out, the membership warehouse club says it has terminated all new orders of Coke products.
This, of course, is not exactly good for Coca-Cola.
The beverage giant believes its prices are fair, but Costco says they are not wallet-friendly. The brands in question include Coke Classic, Cherry Coke, Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite and Squirt, Dasani Water and Vitamin Water.
Given all this, who do you think will be the first to blink, Costco or Coca-Cola? Take our poll below to see the consensus of TheStreet -- and don't forget to leave a comment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV