IPO Watch: Ironwood, Fabrinet Plan Deals
(Fabrinet IPO added.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Two more privately-held companies are looking to enter the market, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals and Fabrinet.
Ironwood is planning an initial public offering of up to $172.5 million in stock.
The company is developing linaclotide, a treatment for irritable bowel syndrome, and will use proceeds from the offering to fund the drug, as well as other projects.Ironwood plans to trade under the ticker "IRWD" on the Nasdaq. Fabrinet, which manufactures components for optical communication systems and other products, expects to raise $150 million in its IPO. It has applied for listing on the new York Stock Exchange under the ticker "FN." Last week, five companies came to market in IPOs that totaled $889.5 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV