Flowers Foods Names David V. Singer To Board
THOMASVILLE, Ga. (AP) ¿ Bakery goods company Flowers Foods Inc. on Friday said its board elected David V. Singer, president and chief executive officer of Lance Inc., to the board.
The move is effective Jan. 1.
At that time, Flowers Foods' board will expand to 12 directors.
Singer has been president and CEO of Lance, a publicly traded snack foods manufacturer headquartered in Charlotte N.C., since 2005 and a director since 2003.Flowers Foods produces and markets packaged bakery foods for its customers. Shares rose 9 cents to $23.11.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV