Susser Holdings To Present Today At Sidoti Emerging Growth Conference
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, Nov. 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Susser Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SUSS) announced that Mary E. Sullivan, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at 2:05 p.m. ET today at the Sidoti & Company Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Conference at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City.
The presentation will not be webcast, but a copy of the presentation slides is available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.susser.com.
Corpus Christi, Texas-based Susser Holdings Corporation is a third-generation family led business that operates more than 525 convenience stores in Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma under the Stripes and Town & Country banners. Restaurant service is available in more than 300 of its stores, primarily under the proprietary Laredo Taco Company and Country Cookin' brands. The Company also supplies branded motor fuel to more than 380 independent dealers through its wholesale fuel division.
SUSS-IRSOURCE Susser Holdings Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV