Chinese Solar Firms Flare Higher
The China solar bull was not, however, without its losers in today's session. LDK Solar (LDK) which had been on a climb all month after hitting a trough on Nov. 2 of $5.23, was down 4.34% in afternoon trading to $7.70. Yesterday it had reached its monthly high of $8.07. On Tuesday it announced plans to sell a 15% stake in its polysilicon plant, which had sent its shares higher yesterday.
LDK will report earnings on Nov. 23.
-- Reported by Eric Rosenbaum in New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV