With the big banks still in comeback mode from the credit meltdown death's door, Whitney may either be overly pessimistic or bearishly prudent given the sector's ongoing vulnerability.
Whether you be a Whitney backer or basher, which of the globe's biggest banks -- Bank of America (BAC), Citigroup (C), Goldman Sachs (GS), JPMorgan Chase (JPM), or UBS (UBS) -- do you think is most likely to disappoint investors on the road to recovery?
Take our poll, and share your thoughts on the banks and the bears below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV