"Lundbergs should benefit from its strong financial position. At year-end, the company's debt amounted to only 12% of the market value of its assets. This financial strength and flexibility, in addition to the investment track record of management, should suit the company well as it evaluates potential investment opportunities in the current environment. Market concerns surrounding Nordic industrial stocks and the macro-economic environment in general enabled us to purchase shares of Lundbergs at discounts in excess of 20% to its net asset value."
What is your favorite sector?
Which sector would you avoid?DeGroot: The fund has no exposure to utilities as no managers are finding compelling enough opportunities there to meet the Masters' "only your best ideas" mandate. -- Reported by Gregg Greenberg in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV