Gencor Names Chief Financial Officer
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) ¿ Heavy machinery maker Gencor Industries Inc. said Monday that L. Ray Adams has been selected as chief financial officer and treasurer, effective Nov. 12.
Adams was CFO at Oregon Steel Mills Inc., a producer of steel products, before joining Gencor. He also spent eight years with the public accounting firm of Coopers & Lybrand and held accounting and finance positions with Shell Oil Co. and Crown Zellerbach Corp.
Shares of Gencor added 6 cents to $7.26 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV