To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening.
Potash (POT): "What do you do when the fundamentals are bad and the stock goes up anyway? The efficient market is not efficient and I don't understand why."Knight Trading Group (NITE): "I want the CEO back on the show. That stock has been tanking and I am concerned. I'm saying don't buy until we find out what happened here." Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP): "This has been another hot one. I never want to keep people out of Latin America. I like CPFL Energia (CPL) though, it's got a better yield."
|Most Popular Today|
|Buy Gold Not Gold Stocks
|Most Commented Today|
|Obama Bows to China
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV