Belo Completes $275 Million Debt Offering
DALLAS (AP) ¿ TV station owner Belo Corp. said Monday it completed its $275 million debt offering, using the proceeds to reduce its borrowings under its revolving credit facility.
The senior notes due 2016 bear an annual interest rate of 8 percent, with interest payable semiannually on May 15 and Nov. 15 starting in 2010. The company announced the debt offering last week.
Belo also said it amended its credit facility upon the closing of the notes offering, giving the company greater flexibility under the facility's leverage and interest covenants.
The amendment also reduces Belo's commitments to the facility to $461 million through June 7, 2011 and to $205 million thereafter until the facility expires Dec. 31.Shares of Belo rose 15 cents, or 3.1 percent, to $5.02 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV