TTM Technologies To Buy Meadville Assets For $521M
SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) ¿ TTM Technologies Inc. said Monday it has agreed to buy the printed circuit board business of Meadville Holdings Ltd. for $521 million in cash and stock.
TTM said its acquisition will create one of the biggest circuit board manufacturers in the world, with $1.35 billion in revenue.
Meadville, which is based in Hong Kong, makes printed circuit boards for communications equipment, cell phones, and high-end consumer electronics.
TTM expects to close the deal in the first quarter of next year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV