Kilroy Realty Announces Offer Of $150M In Notes
LOS ANGELES (AP) ¿ Real estate investment trust Kilroy Realty Corp. said Monday that its operating partnership will offer $150 million in debt.
The notes offered by Kilroy Realty L.P. will be due 2014. The interest and exchange rates and other terms will be determined in negotiations between the company, operating partnership and initial purchasers of the notes, Los Angeles-based Kilroy said.
Under certain circumstances, the notes may be exchanged for cash up to the principal amount and shares of Kilroy Realty stock.
Kilroy Realty L.P. expects to grant to initial purchasers a 13-day option to buy up to an additional $22.5 million in notes to cover overallotments, if any.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV