PrimeEnergy Moves To 3Q Loss As Gas Prices Fall
STAMFORD, Conn. (AP) ¿ PrimeEnergy Corp. on Friday moved to a loss in the third quarter as oil and gas prices fell, dragging results down.
The company, based in Stamford, Conn., lost $2.3 million, or 76 cents per share, in the quarter that ended Sept. 30. That is compared with a profit of $2.1 million, or 54 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 45 percent to $23.3 million from $42.4 million.
The oil and gas company said gas revenue dropped 62 percent to $7.3 million from $19.5 million.It shares closed unchanged Friday at $33.73.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV