Movers Roundup: Northwest Pipe, The Buckle
Among the stock activity stories for Thursday, Nov. 12, from AP Financial News:
VANCOUVER, Wash. (AP) ¿ Northwest Pipe Co. shares tumbled after the maker of welded steel pipes said it has delayed the release of its third-quarter financial results, but that it expects to post a $1 million loss.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) ¿ Shares of teen apparel retailer The Buckle Inc. dropped after Goldman Sachs initiated coverage of the stock with a "Sell" rating and warned that it sees red flags that indicate the retailer's performance could soon decline.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) ¿ Shares of Sotheby's climbed to a new year-high after the auction house exceeded expectations at its contemporary sale Wednesday evening in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV