The PowerShares DB Energy (DBE), up 60% from its February low of $16.43 to close at $26.25 on Wednesday.
A good way to mitigate the inherent risks involved with commodities is through the use of an exit strategy. According to the latest data at www.SmartStops.net, an upward trend in the previously mentioned ETFs could come to an end at the following price points: USO at $38.07 and DBE at $24.57. These price points change with market fluctuations and updated data can be found at www.SmartStops.net.
Written By Kevin Grewal in Laguna Niguel, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV