Nash Finch Approves $25M Stock Repurchase Plan
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) ¿ Food distributor Nash Finch Co. on Thursday approved a stock buyback of as much as $25 million and declared a dividend of 18 cents.
Nash Finch said the share repurchase will start as early as Monday, and ending by Dec. 31, 2010. The company had 12.8 million shares on the market as of Nov. 5.
The dividend is payable Dec. 4 to shareholders of record as of Nov. 20.
Nash Finch also reported its profit nearly tripled in the third quarter as it recorded a gain from a lawsuit settlement. The company's stock finished Wednesday's trading at $29.73.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV