Nash Finch Approves $25M Stock Repurchase Plan
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) ¿ Food distributor Nash Finch Co. on Thursday approved a stock buyback of as much as $25 million and declared a dividend of 18 cents.
Nash Finch said the share repurchase will start as early as Monday, and ending by Dec. 31, 2010. The company had 12.8 million shares on the market as of Nov. 5.
The dividend is payable Dec. 4 to shareholders of record as of Nov. 20.
Nash Finch also reported its profit nearly tripled in the third quarter as it recorded a gain from a lawsuit settlement. The company's stock finished Wednesday's trading at $29.73.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV