Standard & Poor's To Change SmallCap 600 Listings
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Standard & Poor's said Wednesday it is making changes to the S&P SmallCap 600 Index.
Cantel Medical Corp., a Little Falls, N.J., provider of infection prevention and control products, will replace NATCO Group Inc., which is being acquired by Cameron International Corp.
Calavo Growers Inc., a Santa Paula, Calif., grower of avocados and other commodities, will replace Sterling Financial Corp. after the close of trading on Nov. 18.
S&P said Sterling Financial's market capitalization has fallen below $35 million, below the level sufficient to maintain its listing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV