Nacco Says Hamilton Beach Brands CEO To Retire
CLEVELAND (AP) ¿ Nacco Industries Inc. said Wednesday that Michael Morecroft would retire from the position of CEO of Hamilton Beach Brands on Dec. 31.
Household appliance maker Hamilton Beach Brands, based in Richmond, Va., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nacco, which is based in Cleveland.
Morecroft is 67. He joined Hamilton Beach in 1987, when it was owned by Glen Dimplex. He has been CEO since 2001.
Hamilton Beach Brands' vice president for global operations, Gregory Trepp, 47, will replace Morecroft. Trepp is also interim CEO of The Kitchen Collection Inc., another Nacco subsidiary.Nacco shares rose 73 cents to $67.57 on Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV