NBA TV Companion Gives Web Help To TV Game Viewers
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ The NBA wants to help fans watching games on TV follow along on their computer.
The league launched the "NBA TV Companion" Wednesday, designed to help viewers have the same experience at home as if they were sitting at the arena on press row.
Accessible through www.nba.com, the companion includes pregame media notes, real-time stats, a 3-D shot chart, and play-by-play. There are also halftime and postgame highlight packages and updated box scores.
Users can also use the companion to chat with other fans, team personnel and on-air talent.NBA Digital senior vice president Bryan Perez says the companion will enhance the experience for the "growing number of fans who simultaneously consume the NBA via television and the internet."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV