Networking giant Cisco launched a $3 billion bid to buy Norwegian firm Tandberg earlier this year, but has recently come under pressure to increase its offer. Rival H-P has also been making a song and dance about its own 'Halo' telepresence and video-conferencing products.
Other tech bellwethers that have increased their video-conferencing efforts include Apple, Microsoft (MSFT ) and Huawei.
LogiTech expects to complete the LifeSize acquisition in December.-- Reported by James Rogers in New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV