NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Adobe Systems (ADBE) numbers boosted at Jefferies through 2010. Headcount reduction should boost margins. Hold rating and new $40 price target.
Adobe Systems (ADBE) downgraded at Oppenheimer from Outperform to Perform. Valuation call, as the selling environment remains challenging.
Allegheny Energy (AYE) downgraded at Citigroup from Buy to Hold. $23 price target. Estimates also cut, to reflect new details about the merchant supply business.Dime Communications (DCOM) upgraded at Barclays to Overweight from Equal Weight. Price target increased to $15 from $12. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates raised to $0.93 and $1.15, respectively. Education Management (EDMC) initiated at BofA/Merrill with a Buy rating and $26 price target. 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates set at $1.10 and $1.33, respectively. Education Management (EDMC) initiated at Barclays with an Overweight rating and $27 price target. 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates set at $1.12 and $1.43, respectively. Fluor (FLR) upgraded at Citigroup from Sell to Hold. Company had a mixed quarter, but risks are already being priced into the stock. $50 price target. FPL Group (FPL) upgraded at Citigroup from Hold to Buy. $58 price target. Stock looks attractive ahead of its next rate case in Florida. Hewitt Associates (HEW) upgraded at Deutsche Bank. Rating raised to Buy from Hold. Price target raised to $55 from $35. 2009 EPS estimates raised to $2.67 from $2.60. Microchip Tech (MCHP) upgraded at Goldman from Sell to Neutral. $24 price target. Valuation call, as the company is poised to gain market share in the near term.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV