Chen Promoted As CEO Of Actions Semiconductor
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Chinese semiconductor company Actions Semiconductor Co. said Thursday it has promoted Niccolo Chen to be its new CEO.
Chen, who also holds the position of chief strategy officer and general manager, takes over for Nan-Horng Yeh. Yeh will remain a board member.
In addition, Actions Semiconductor said its board appointed Robin Pan as an independent director. Pan is the CEO of Ambiwin Technology Inc.
Actions Semiconductor is based in Zhuhai, China.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV