NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- ETF investors flocked to emerging market funds in October.
While the purchase of funds like Vanguard MSCI Emerging Markets (VWO) and iShares MSCI Emerging Markets (EEM) was by far the most dominant trend based on flows, fixed income remains a significant destination of investor dollars.
Money was focused on inflation-protected securities and the short end of the yield curve, and a popular corporate bond ETF, iShares iBoxx Investment Grade Corporate Bond (LQD) even saw significant outflows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV