Movers Roundup: Pacer Int'l, True Religion
Among the stock activity stories for Wednesday, Nov. 4, from AP Financial News:
Shares of Pacer International Inc. soared after the logistics service provider announced a surprise profit in the third quarter and a new contract with railroad Union Pacific.
Shares of premium jeansmaker True Religion Apparel Inc. fell sharply on, erasing two months of gains, after the company reported weak third-quarter earnings and an analyst downgraded the stock.
Shares of Kraft Foods Inc. fell after the company reported disappointing third-quarter revenues.Shares of General Dynamics Corp. rose after an analyst upgraded the defense contractor citing stability in its military business and improvement in the business-jet market. Shares of Big 5 Sporting Goods Corp. rose after the specialty retailer said its profit rose 80 percent in the third quarter. Shares of Louisiana-Pacific Corp. climbed after an analyst upgraded his rating based on the company's progress in meeting financial challenges and the stock's recent price decline.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV