Cal Dive Names Koch As Chief Financial Officer
HOUSTON (AP) ¿ Marine contracting company Cal Dive International Inc. on Wednesday named Bruce P. Koch as executive vice president, chief financial officer, and treasurer.
He replaces G. Kregg Lunsford who, was named executive vice president for the Eastern hemisphere, based in Singapore.
Koch spent 19 years at Nabors Industries Ltd., most recently as chief financial officer.
Cal Dive shares rose 23 cents, or 3 percent, to $7.92 in midday trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV