China Integrated Energy (CBEH): The old saying "timing is everything" rang true last week, as CBEH shareholders (of which I am one) got disappointed by the $5.75 pricing of the secondary offering. A few weeks earlier, and it may have been priced higher. Look for new research coverage and a management team fired-up to deliver. With almost 90 cents a share in 2009 estimated earnings, I said buy below $7.00. I'm sticking with it. (Disclosure: I own this stock).
Bank of America (BAC): I said I may live to regret this pick, and it hasn't taken me long to live up to that concern. They need a new CEO and to get the government out of the business and then I really believe their franchise will pay off. I recommended it at $16.50 and it's $14.50. Hold it for now.
QKL Stores (QKLS): Since I recommended this stock last month, it moved to the Nasdaq and looks like it's about to complete a secondary offering. With more cash, it can fuel its 100% growth rate. Watch to see how well the secondary does and what its quarter earnings look like. If both go well, watch out! This one could really move higher quickly. (Disclosure: I own this stock).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV