NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "It's my turn to set the record straight," Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Wednesday.
He said in a topsy turvy market like today, its prudent to take some time out to prove why all of the bears are wrong.For weeks now, Cramer has been attacking the bears, the ones that are negative no matter what, the ones that think the sky is falling, and coincidentally, the ones that have been keeping investors out of the markets and costing them a fortune. According to the bears, the Republican win in New Jersey yesterday occurred because of local issues. But Cramer said the election results are clearly a slap in the face for the Democrats, and make the healthcare stocks, like Wellpoint (WLP), an even bigger buy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV