NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "It's my turn to set the record straight," Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Wednesday.
He said in a topsy turvy market like today, its prudent to take some time out to prove why all of the bears are wrong.For weeks now, Cramer has been attacking the bears, the ones that are negative no matter what, the ones that think the sky is falling, and coincidentally, the ones that have been keeping investors out of the markets and costing them a fortune. According to the bears, the Republican win in New Jersey yesterday occurred because of local issues. But Cramer said the election results are clearly a slap in the face for the Democrats, and make the healthcare stocks, like Wellpoint (WLP), an even bigger buy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV